BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Ana A.
Kearny, NJ
Smirnoff is one of those typical vodkas you use for a last minute outing. It’s cheap, a decent size and it gets the job done. The flavor is pretty good especially mixed with some passion fruit juice and a handful of ice.
Angel C.
Raleigh , NC
Le’sigh. The vodka of my twenties. It was the best of times lol. It’s pretty good and I honestly would always go straight for this brand. It’s pretty strong and now that I’m older I like my alcohol to be a lot smoother.
Morgan R.
I love mixing vodka and cranberry juice together! Always been my favorite for the longest time and I also like screw drivers but I prefer vodka and cranberry juice all of the way.
Lauren R.
Best middle shelf vodka! Reasonable price, mixes well. Not a martini straight up with a twist kind of vodka for me- but perfect with cranberry juice or in a lemon drop! Just not quite smooth enough to be consumed alone!
Paige H.
Knob Noster
Purchased at: Walmart
Was a cheap “go to” vodka for me and my friends for a long time. Nice packaging and cheap price for what you get! Was always used as a mixer for vodka redbulls and other mixed drinks. Don’t recommend taking shots of it!
Teaonna M.
ellesnburg,wa
rather drink straight vodka then flavored because i feel likenits stronger that way great price snd gets me drunk fast and its a nice sized bottle! Tastes gross but goes away after a little while you stRt not to tast it
MadisonLittle L.
Puyallup, WA
This vodka is an easy go to if you don’t really know what vodka you want. As long as you have a favorite mixer to go with it I think it is pretty tasty. I am not a fan of flavored vodkas so this is a decent plain vodka.
trish m.
Joliet, IL
Smirnoff is my absolute favorite vodkas to drink. The flavors are amazing and they go down smooth! And for the price you can’t beat it! Smirnoff is the way to go if you want affordable delicious vodka for a great time!
Jessica h.
newark
Excellet for making cocktails, goes well with pretty much any mixer, good pricing, nice presentation, very international, not harsh on your stomach and your head, you can enjoy a drink without getting wasted right away
Jacque L.
Brentwood, TN
Great quality! Really tasty and good for mixing or to drink it by itself. I use it to make a Brazilian drink called caipirinha and everyone loves it! I consider this to be the best affordable vodka brand in the market.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.