BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Alisia G.
Fayetteville
Very good vodka if you are trying to entertain a large crowd. If you need a good mixer for party punch this is definitely the one for you! Very affordable and good quality!
Cassandra C.
Ottawa , ON
I'm not an alcohol snob. For me, I can hardly tell the difference between certain alcohols. This is on the lower end of the spectrum for me though. I usually buy it if I'm low on funds or it's on sale or something. It's never my first choice. It's not that smooth.
Stephanie B.
Saint John
Not as great of a taste as other vodkas that I’ve had. I’ve had this product multiple times but haven’t found to be as good as other vodka companies I’ve tried. Cost is a little bit more expensive than I’d like but it gets the job done!
Raquel L.
cambridge
This has been my go to reasonably priced vodka since I was a teenager starting to drink. Although I really dislike the taste and refuse to
Do shots of Smirnoff, it’s always the kind I grab when I can’t make a decision or I’m low on cash.
Gigi C.
Overall a “Go To” and available in most stores. To me the taste is way too strong (even though all vodka is strong) I found it overpowering. I did not feel all that bad the next day like you usually would with another cheaper branded vodka. I will purchase this again.
Nikki H.
Cambridge
Smooth and mixes with anything! Makes an unbearable night pass with flying colours, while turning the volume down and the fun up! Expensive, but you wouldn’t expect less from one of the best on the market! Mix and shake the night away.
Léa F.
bayeux
Well... 😂😂😂
Obviously the best when you like to party with your friends.
I find it to be strong ( so don't drink too much ) but it doesn't have a bitter taste at the end.
Quite expensive though...
But what can I say ? I know I will but some again.
Lucy-mae F.
Broseley , Telford
For the price you can’t knock it! Buy it regularly for pre-drinks, and will continue to do so! It’s well price and tastes nice to. There are more nicer expensive alternatives, can be brought from almost everywhere that sells alcohol
Krysten P.
Bracebridge, ON
It has been a while since I have had Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka but it is my go to vodka. Mixes well and has a great taste to it. Smirnoff is a fairly standard price point making it easy to keep on hand at all times.
Natasha D.
Gatineau
Smirnoff was the alcohol I drank when I was a teenager. It was the cheapest and came in many different flavours. Unfortunately most of those evenings ended up bad, but this vodka did what I needed it to do on a students budget :)
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.