BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Dana D.
Purchased at: Safeway
The headache vodka, you only drink this if you are broke and are needing a good buzz. It tastes awful but when you’re broke does the taste even matter? It gets the job done. If you are on a budget and need a stiff one, this vodka will be your best friend.
Brianna C.
Fremont
Purchased at: Walmart
Tastes great in my Southern Peaches mixed drink. Add this with some Southern Comfort, Peachtree, and Orange Juice. 😍
Isabel O.
Tempe
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy this vodka in my mixed drinks. It’s always priced well and it balances well with any type of mixer.
Tina K.
Norfolk
One of my favorites. It is smooth and has a delicious taste on the rocks, in a martini, or your favorite mixer. Good value for the money.
Kim C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Fairly smooth vodka, but has a bit of a after bite. Definitely not my preferred vodka, but would possibly buy again for a Alcoholic Punch. The packaging is pretty standard, so nothing to rave about.
Heather T.
Huntington , WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
I love the smooth taste of Smirnoff vodka. It’s very affordable and great for a lot of mixed drinks.
Alicia S.
Highland, IN
Good taste: not watery or too strong goes great in mixers. First time consumer a couple weeks ago
Sarah C.
Plymouth, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Standard vodka. Good price point. Have purchased multiple times when on a ‘fun’ budget. Would repurchase again.
Katia R.
Hartford, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don’t remember the exact reason why one summer we kept buying this, but I’m pretty sure it was to make endless Jell-O shots! Those things are delicious with this!
Megan U.
Bartlett, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly, Smirnoff is just not my favorite. It’s not a bad vodka, and I’ll drink it if somebody has it at a party or if it’s on special at a bar, but I wouldn’t buy it for my own personal use. It does have a wide range of flavors, though, if you’re into that sort of thing.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.