BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Asti G.
Calgary, AB
Always my go to vodka
Nice taste unlike some of the other vodkas you an buy in the market.
We only every buy this brand of vodka as we find it the best
Goes great with a variety of different mixers
Would recommend
Kristina K.
Lovely vodka it’s my go to vodka when using mixers as the price is always good value for money and it doesn’t leave me with hangovers like some cheaper vodkas do! Would highly recommend this product.
𝒞❥𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒦.
Lloydminster, SK
Always my go to favourite. It’s a great price, it tastes great and it is better than its competitors around the same price. It usually comes with a bonus of some sort which is great because you get to try other drinks as well.
Hunter M.
Oshawa, ON
Average tasting vodka, not the smoothest. It’s affordable you’re paying for the ounces you get (ie. a 40oz is around $40) that being said it’s great for mixing so it’s a product I do constantly buy and have at home. So many different drink options!
Laleska G.
Doral,Florida
Me gusta mezclar mi Smirnoff con cócteles de diferentes sabores, ¡nada es más sabroso y relajante!

Me gusta mezclar mi Smirnoff con cócteles de los sabores, no hay nada más sabroso y relajante!
Becca O.
Lower Sackville , NS
Now, forewarning, I do not drink a lot of alcohol but I did learn a little tip in University to take this vodka from a 2 to a 10-- Brita filter. House your vodka in a Brita in your fridge and run it through a few times before consuming, this purifies it even further and gives it a much smoother taste, similar to that of a more expensive vodka!! Just make sure when you go to get your much needed glass of hangover water that you grab the right Brita filter hehe!!
Raylene D.
Reasonable in price. Good taste. This is definitely a staple in our liquor cabinet and always is a go to for most friend and family gatherings. This product is readily available at most liquor stores. Highly recommend.
Wayne M.
96, Avenue Celicourt Antelme Quatre Borne
Cheap!!! but so good, this is my go to cheap vodka for a night in or a small party with friends. It tastes ok and with a simple mixer or some orange juice you have yourself the perfect night. I'm satisfied with both the quality for the price and have zero negative views. LOVE IT!
Anne -Lise M.
Guildford, SURREY
Smirnoff is my second favourite vodka and is a great vodka. Taste is smooth and nice and is a great base for a lot of cocktails and drinks. It's reasonably priced and very easy to get hold of all over the world, so it's always something I'm buying if I want to get hold of vodka.
JILNA S.
I can't handle any of this flavours that they seem to have created but this is just your standard vodka. Nothing too fancy This takes me back to university. All the flavoured bottles and different versions to try. Not sure if I want to re-live those days too much but it's a solid vodka that wont break the bank, just don't let your party guests see the bottle! It's okay.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.