BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sam H.
Minneapolis, MN
Solid, good for the price at the end of the day. Not a big fan of all the goofy flavors. Gets the job done, smooth.
Samantha G.
For a decent taste and price this is my go to for smaller parties and when money is tight. Easy to mix and shoot can’t go wrong
Becky S.
Philadelphia, PA
Standard and solid vodka to keep in my bar at all times. Great for any cocktail. Love to use this for Sunday bloody Mary’s during football season.
Jessica O.
Ann Arbor, MI
Smirnoff is not the best vodka, but it’s drinkable and a very good value. Worth the price.
Alexis F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This vodka, never gives me a headache. That’s so important to me. I bring this particular vodka out during parties and everyone loves it! My favorite way to drink it is with pineapple juice/soda.
Dominique D.
San Francisco , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
A cocktail staple. Not the smoothest or fanciest vodka but it gets the job done and is smooth in flavored mixed drinks. For the price point it hits the mark.
Ashley B.
Franklin
Purchased at: Walgreens
This vodka is good for mass amounts of mixed drinks. Whenever I go to an outdoor event or am hosting one, I make sure I have this readily available. It blends well for most vodka based mixed drinks.
Victoria W.
Swannanoa, NC
I think the price point is perfect for a product that’s so smooth! It definitely mixes well with others!
Funky C.
Eau Claire
A great, affordable vodka to keep on hand for mixers! We also have used it as a base for infused vodka parties, so we all start at the same level.
jroberts00 R.
I do not drink much but when I do I want quality.  Smirnoff is good on the budget but nice for your drinks.  After my first purchase I went back for more and have not switched brands.  Its smooth and allows you to enjoy the flavors of your drink without overtaking it.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.