BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jenifer G.
carmel
Decent vodka for the price point! Awesome for making batches of punch and other mixed drinks!
Chrystal O.
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka has been a great Vodka to use when I make my homemade Kahlua.
Lindsay M.
Good price point for the quality. Easy to drink and mixes well with everything. Great flavor
Ashleigh S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great tasting vodka. High quality and mixes well with anything. Great price for a name brand.
Valeria A.
Not a fan of this one. It looked like the other ones but later it doesn’t taste the same way
Karlee H.
Carl Junction , MO
Smooth tasting! Definitely recommend! All the packaging is very attractive and draws you in!
Beth W.
Avon Lake, OH
This is my go to! Great taste for pretty cheap! Works pretty well for mixed drinks, no burn!
Shannon J.
Mccordsville, IN
This is one out regular purchased vodkas. Great for mixing and not too expensive! We love it!
Amanda A.
I love Smirnoff. I absolutely love the fact that it's easy to get down without being to harsh
Samantha D.
I love the Smirnoff vodka. We make a variety of drinks with this vodka including Jell-O shots.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.