BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Tamika K.
Montreal
I know a lot of people who actually don’t mind vodka, especially non flavoured vodka but, I on the other hand cannot drink it. It’s not my favourite thing in the world.
Racheal L.
Smirnoff is literally the best vodka I’ve ever had. Mix it with your favourite mixer, and you can still slightly taste the vodka but it has a lovely basil ground taste
Sianon P.
Scotland
Cheap, needs mixer, if your having pre drinks and just want to get drunk then it's the one for you! Personally think it compliments lemonade over all the other mixers!
Amy R.
Neville Road, Sunderland
This is a great value for money vodka, not hugely expensive but still smooth with good flavour.
It’s not my favourite brand but definitely is my go to when I’m saving!
Catherine H.
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Great tasting vodka and good value for money! Goes well in cocktails so it’s very versatile - not pleasant for shots mind ha!
Kim W.
Sheffield
Smirnoff is my go to vodka! It's perfect on a night out and goes with almost anything! I usually pick it up when it's on offer at Tesco or Asda but I don't mind paying that bit extra for it as it's a good classic for me !
Mallory L.
Hope , BC
It’s vodka. This one is fairly smooth, it’s what I use in my Caesars or other mixed drinks when I don’t want to add a flavour (raspberry, etc). Don’t have a ton of experience with vodkas but this is the one I always buy.
Stephanie A.
The taste of any of the Smirnoff’s taste like rubbing alcohol and so with flavour .the packaging is clean and nice on the original but really creative on flavour bottles. Tried most flavours but still don’t work with all
The standard go to vodka that everyone loves but nobody talks about enough. This is the drink you pick up when you can't decide what to have but never let's you down.
Tara F.
Cornwall , ON
Again I only give 3 stars because I don’t drink much alcohol. If the price is right and I’m feeling like having a few vodka water limes I usually buy this brand. I recommend.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.