BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Mason F.
West Orange, TX
Thos vodka is incredibly smooth and the standard for drinking. I almost always buy this brand and have never been disappointed with the flavor. It always meets my expectations and I would definitely buy this product again.
Emily A.
Ballston Spa, NY
This vodka is not my all time favorite, but it gets the job done. If I’m drinking Smirnoff I will only drink this one because the flavored ones have scarred me for life because they give me the biggest hangover every time.
Carly H.
Good tasting and pretty good quality for the price, I would buy again I like tasting the different flavors and compared to the cheaper ones you find this is a good flavor and quality. It’s a good addition to your home bar.
Katrina S.
Great product price for the quality. This has always been my go to vodka. Simply because of their quality standards. You won’t find a better quality vodka for the price. It’s smooth and flavorful. Happy with the purchase
Daniel B.
Orlando, FL
If you’re buying vodka you should never settle for some random store brand vodka but I wouldn’t spend a ton of money on a super high end brand. This is a great vodka and a great price point. I would not buy another brand.
Harlivleen K.
Fairview Park
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Smirnoff is a great brand when it comes to vodka, trusted and always consistent.
Have been drinking smirnoff since I was 22. Great on value. Awesome awesome..plus with the number of different variants, its a add on plus.
Diana S.
Chapel Hill, NC
As a senior college student Smirnoff is my favorite vodka when I’m on a budget. Look let people say what they want about Smirnoff but it’s a great vodka for mixing and won’t leave you with a dreaded hangover the next day!
Karina D.
A good mixer but that’s about it. Don’t drink straight. Honestly not as cheap as it probably should be. It should be extra cold, because luke warm is just horrible. I buy it when I’m in a pinch because it’s recognizable.
gwynne w.
Richmond
Good, basic vodka for cheap. I am not one to drink vodka straight so I’ve gotta say that if you’re looking for really good, drinkable quality, this may not be it. But the value that you get as a college student is great!
Jessica B.
Opelika, AL
The original flavor is honestly my favorite. It goes with anything. It is affordable, especially at he ABC’s in Alabama. It in a the lower and of fancy, compared to alternatives but does not taste cheap. Would recommend.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.