BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Shona M.
sunderland
A beautiful drink perfect with most sodas. On the rocks or neat with soda it's beautiful. It's affordable and available at most retailers. I'm definitely a repeat customer.
Avalon H.
Mississauga , ON
Awful taste in my opinion. If you like to drink drinks that are mostly vodka, I don't know if this is enjoyable. In drinks that are 90% juice or mix, I would say it's okay.
Morgan E.
Victoria
Smirnoff is a smooth addition to any juice, pop, or mixed drink. It’s prices are low enough for average incomes and the flavour is subtle enough to not overpower the drink.
Cindy H.
Fredericton , NB
This vodka is nice in mixed drinks. It is affordable but good quality. The packaging is attractive. I'm always satisfied with the value. I would recommend this to a friend!
Tiffany B.
If you want something cheap and to get the job done and don’t mind the smell of rubbing alcohol, this is the product for you. Comes in a variety of “party-friendly” sizes.
Samantha G.
Windsor
It’s inexpensive which is great for students or those on a budget. Mixes well with anything, comes in a variety of flavours and it does the trick without breaking the bank
Lotte V.
Nieuwegein
I really do not understand why everybody likes this. I think The taste is very sharp and even when I mix this ons with something I still taste the a sort of benziny taste.
Adrienne P.
Yes. I use to drink this a couple of years ago and it was my go to because it didnt gef me as drunk as quick as others did the flavour is nice and its simply easy to keep down
Laura C.
Great vodka. Cheap and cheerful. Always a safe option if you’ve not had vodka before. It’s probably the most common one too. Great for a pre drink night out with a mixer!
Jennifer G.
Does Vodka get much better than this? Not really! This is the good stuff!

I tend to drink this mixed with Pepsi Max, Lemonade or Lemon & Lime drinks.

Smirnoff pretty much goes with anything, enjoy!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.