BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Stephanie C.
Lower Sackville, NV
When I’m in a pinch and need to pick up something fast this is my go to. It’s a great price and I see lots of my family also buying this one. I have bought this for gifts also.
Miss p.
Canada
It tastes like cheap alcohol, and has an isopropyl alcohol taste. It gets up in your nose and even if you mix it for a drink, you still have that lingering taste in your mouth.
Humeyra A.
My absolute favourite Vodka!!! The best of the best... Fun to have with friends on a night out or just for a quiet weekend indoors! Mix it with redbull and you are ready to go!
Joe C.
Port Colborne
This is my favourite kind of vodka! It’s good cold on ice straight as a shot or I love mixing iced tea with it! Whether it’s a weekend or just needing a relax, this is my go to
vickilaidlaw L.
Average vodka. Nice with diet cola however it is not smooth and can leave a very strong aftertaste. Ok value for money and seems to be a party favourite for all vodka drinkers.
Gabriela G.
Worcester, MA
Not the biggest fan of vodka, but if you mix it with lemon and soda, or orange juice it is drinkable. If you like strong scents and flavors this is for you. Just be responsible
Saria S.
Not a bad vodka, it does fine for mixing but I'm not a fan of it for shots. Mixed well with juice and in punches with other liquors. Good price point and good to have on hand.
KAITLIN M.
Conception bay south, NL
Usually the only vodka I drink. It goes well with any mix you like, such as lemonade or fruit juice. I usually mix it with orange juice. I wouldn’t drink it in its own though.
Hannah C.
This vodka is absolutely beautiful when mixed with lemonade. My favourite drink by far and has always been good to me. I know I can trust this brand. Not too expensive either.
Teagan B.
Super good. Worth the money. Doesn’t taste to bad but it’s vodka so be honest none really taste that great. Been buying this brand for years. Totally recommend. Like that it comes in different sizes.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.