BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Chrissy V.
St Thomas , ON
Ceasers are great pairing with this vodka ! The combination of goodness in one glass I also love to pair this with a pink lemonade slushy drink! Perfect for the summer weather approaching !
Paula H.
Brooks
My all time favourite and my go to whenever I purchase vodka. Pleased every time. Great taste, can pair with almost everything. Very affordable, cheap but amazing. I recommend to everyone.
Ashley M.
Calgary, AK
My fave vodka. It’s smooth and pairs great with anything. this is the only vodka I don’t mind tasting in a strong drink. It’s affordable and easy to find. I like the variety of flavours they have too!
Hannah P.
Southampton
Nice taste, went well with all our mixers, especially red bull, would always buy Smirnoff as it’s relatively cheap but still doesn’t taste to gross. got me drunk🤷🏼‍♀️ would deffo buy again
Allan S.
Deal
Would drink with coke normally. Has a slightly warming feel when drinking neat. I don't drink very often but if I do I drink vodka rather than draught beers as I don't get bloated quickly
Shauna C.
Plymouth
This is the most classic vodka you can get. Perfect for mixing with cocktails and it comes at a great price as well. This will always be a favourite of mine because of price and quality.
rebecca b.
Chatham, ON
This is a good decently priced vodka. It's does have a strong distinct taste that might bother some people but I rather enjoy it. There are different flavors to choice from which I like. There are even some more unique flavors I have yet to try.
Lily T.
Toronto
Good price for vodka if you’re going to a byob party. It gets the job done LOL but burns. Comes in a plastic bottle so you don’t have to worry about it smashing and leaking in your bag.
Jemma C.
Always a smooth taste, cost effective and solid glass bottle. Mixes well. I always pop
Mine in the freezer before hand to
Make sure it’s always refreshingly cold. I would buy this again
Lænnęx M.
Burntwood , Staffs
Always have a bottle in the cupboard for when you fancy getting together and making cocktails ;) Smirnoff is the brand I usually go for and it’s not too expensive. Overall, satisfied.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.