BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Lindsay M.
The best Vodka ever!
First choice when walking in a liquor store
Repeat customer over & over
Haven’t tried any other brand
Affordable for the top name
Would highly recommend
Of course I buy it all the time
Leah M.
I haven’t drank this stuff in a few years but it was one of my go to’s back when I used to go out because it can be mixed with a number of drinks and didn’t cost too much. I would definitely recommend it!
Samantha F.
Edmonton, AB
Smirnoff is a classic affordable vodka. Who doesn’t love vodka, it’s so universal and it comes in many flavours to create any of your cocktail dreams without breaking the bank. Favourite vodka of all time
Laura C.
Bogotá
I Just simply love how smirnoff have achieve do produce such a good drink and with such a nice and sweet taste, not everyone likes bitter drinks, so this one is perfect for People Who prefer sweeter ones.
Christie B.
worthing
Smirnoff- what a classic! Tastes great, good value for money (especially the bigger bottles), and nicely packaged. Can’t go wrong with this one, good flavour, would recommend to any vodka lovers out there.
Pagan D.
United Kingdom
This is a good affordable vodka but not my personal favourite. I much prefer a smoother vodka that doesn’t leave you with a sore throat the night after drinking it. I usually buy this when making cocktails
Jordyn R.
I have purchased this product many times as my vodka of choice. The classic vodka flavour is crisp clean and mixes well. Reasonably priced and sometimes on offer at my local supermarket. Would recommend!
Shalane H.
St. John's NL
Great vodka. It’s reasonably priced, comparable and better than some other vodkas in the same price category. Would recommend to others. Have purchased several times. Could use a new packaging makeover.
Vanessa A.
This is usually my go to vodka the price isn’t bad and I usually mix it with juice or some sort of sofa. Over all not bad if your looking for a vodka to put in drinks for shots it’s a little more harsh.
Terri D.
paisley
This is my "go to" for vodka. It tastes great with any mixer you choose. Good price for the quality. Available pretty much everywhere, including most bars etc. You will often find good deals on it also!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.