BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Ashleigh E.
Edinburgh
I like this vodka, it's not my favourite but when I am out drinking this is what I order and it is reasonably priced. I have seen there is also different flavours that I would be interested to try.
Stef S.
Melancthon, ON
Great brand of vodka. Reasonably priced compared to other brands. Affordable. This is a very popular brand and it’s clear why. The packaging is sleek and simple but effective. I will continue to buy this brand.
Chelsea L.
Cardiff
this vodka tastes amazing, is great for mixing with other drinks (non alcoholic of course) and is great value! you get alot for what you pay and i would recommend. Compares so much better than cheaper alternatives and would buy this over other brands.
Leah ✨.
Stony Plain, AB
So very good. So very smooth. Perfect in my Caesars that I make at home. It ain’t broke so don’t fix it. Yay Smirnoff vodka! Expensive but the quality is there- purchase the larger bottle at Costco for the best deal.
Alyssa L.
Campbellford
Not a huge fan of this brand. It is very bitter and leaves a terrible hangover. It is cheap however which would understand when it leaves a terrible hangover. I will not purchase this brand again.
Gayle S.
Pefferlaw, ON
Always smooth and exactly what I want. Great vodka for Jell-O shots! Always makes a great drink and the price is perfect! Sleek bottle as well! Always my go to vodka!
Chloe T.
My personal favourite when I’m looking for a vodka that is fairly priced and not too expensive. Taste is okay not to strong or chemically like other cheaper vodkas. Would purchase again and again
Emily M.
Little Lever, Bolton
This is definitely a go to for me! Have bought multiple times and will continue to do so! The price is always right and is often on offer too! Can’t fault it at all!
Sammy K.
Portland
I quite like this one to use as a base drink. Mainly because I am not quite hard enough to drink it straight up. The only way I like my potatoes are cooked. But this is a good one. Nice flavour.
Tina L.
Ballybunion
My favourite go to brand. Smoother taste than a lot of others out there. I never realised that there were as many flavoured varieties on the market now ... I will have to give some of them a try
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.