BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Leah ✨.
Stony Plain, AB
So very good. So very smooth. Perfect in my Caesars that I make at home. It ain’t broke so don’t fix it. Yay Smirnoff vodka! Expensive but the quality is there- purchase the larger bottle at Costco for the best deal.
Alyssa L.
Campbellford
Not a huge fan of this brand. It is very bitter and leaves a terrible hangover. It is cheap however which would understand when it leaves a terrible hangover. I will not purchase this brand again.
Chloe T.
My personal favourite when I’m looking for a vodka that is fairly priced and not too expensive. Taste is okay not to strong or chemically like other cheaper vodkas. Would purchase again and again
Gayle S.
Pefferlaw, ON
Always smooth and exactly what I want. Great vodka for Jell-O shots! Always makes a great drink and the price is perfect! Sleek bottle as well! Always my go to vodka!
Emily M.
Little Lever, Bolton
This is definitely a go to for me! Have bought multiple times and will continue to do so! The price is always right and is often on offer too! Can’t fault it at all!
Tina L.
Ballybunion
My favourite go to brand. Smoother taste than a lot of others out there. I never realised that there were as many flavoured varieties on the market now ... I will have to give some of them a try
Sammy K.
Portland
I quite like this one to use as a base drink. Mainly because I am not quite hard enough to drink it straight up. The only way I like my potatoes are cooked. But this is a good one. Nice flavour.
Brittany B.
Definitely the worst vodka on the market. Pay the extra money for anything else. It has a terrible taste and gives the worst hangovers. Overpowering in mixed drinks.
Pam G.
Marystown
Good. Easy to shoot. Clear taste. No bad after taste. Very affordable price mid level vodka. Definitely met me expectations and the packaging was nice. Would recommend to most everyone for sure
Erin N.
Exeter
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka has that brilliant kick designed to allow you to feel the alcohol hitting the back of your throat. It has no real flavour, but certainly does the job!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.