BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Alicia J.
Bognor Regis
On the more affordable end of quality, can't beat Smirnoff for that hard to remember boozy Tuesday. Incredibly easy to mix into your favourite cocktails and with a wide range of flavours to suit any taste.
Jordyn R.
I have purchased this product many times as my vodka of choice. The classic vodka flavour is crisp clean and mixes well. Reasonably priced and sometimes on offer at my local supermarket. Would recommend!
Stephanie S.
Burlington, ON
Absolute best to mix with any type of non alcoholic beverage. Not a strong alcohol taste. Packaging looks great. Will continue to buy when looking for a good vodka. Price is also good, not too expensive
Vanessa A.
This is usually my go to vodka the price isn’t bad and I usually mix it with juice or some sort of sofa. Over all not bad if your looking for a vodka to put in drinks for shots it’s a little more harsh.
Sandra. L.
metz
I don't like this vodka very much. It's affordable but I don't really like the taste of it. I prefer the Absolut vodka over this one. The packaging isn't good either and this vodka gives me headaches every time
Terri D.
paisley
This is my "go to" for vodka. It tastes great with any mixer you choose. Good price for the quality. Available pretty much everywhere, including most bars etc. You will often find good deals on it also!
Shalane H.
St. John's NL
Great vodka. It’s reasonably priced, comparable and better than some other vodkas in the same price category. Would recommend to others. Have purchased several times. Could use a new packaging makeover.
Trista C.
SACKVILLE
Not my favourite vodka. It is fine with strong mixes (lemon juice, lime juice), otherwise I find I need to water it down so it doesn’t taste like rubbing alcohol. It’s a great price, not the best taste
Janice M.
Love it. Very nice straight or with mix. Orange juice is nice but I prefer 7up and add a wedge of lemon or lime which ever I am in the mood for. A slice of cucumber gives it a refreshing taste as well.
Kaitlyn J.
Brantford , OH
This vodka tastes good on its own and is easy to mix with pretty much anything. It isn’t too strong but is still tastable in your drinks. I prefer this over most other vodkas. Would recommend to others
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.