BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Lindsey P.
Philadelphia , PA
Mixes well for cocktails. Never a fan of drinking any type of liquor straight so unsure of its smoothness
Lenaya F.
Ewing, NJ
I usually mix my vodka with a chaser but this one is good. I usually choose between this and grey goose. It's a smooth alcohol to drink it is one of the better ones because a lot are pure trash and taste nasty. My recommendation is this one if you want to drink vodka.
Erin A.
Ithaca, NY
Awful taste, affordable but you can understand why it is so cheap by the taste. Whenever I mix it in a drink I can still taste the after taste of this alcohol
Lindsay H.
Spring Valley, CA
Purchased at: Kmart
A little bit of this vodka goes a long way. It is a great mixing vodka but not one I would necessarily use for say a vodka tonic. It is really affordable though and for what I mix it with (typically some kind of juice or lemon drop) it works well.
Juliette S.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Smirnoff! It’s a very affordable vodka option that’s perfect for mixed drinks. It’s not the smoothest vodka, but at a certain point you get what you pay for. I wouldn’t drink it straight, but I will certainly continue to purchase it for parties!
Lyndsay B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smirnoff is never my go to, but when I’m trying to ball on a budget, it’s great. Perfect for mixing and great price for the quality too.
Heather R.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Kroger
Best best best vodka hands down for Moscow Mules. Definitely good for mixers as it blends well, tastes smooth, and is cheap enough to feel good about drinking lots.
Carmen🌻🌞 H.
Edwardsville, IL
A good price for the amount of vodka that you get. These handles last me all weekend and mix smoothly with soda or juice. This is my go to for a busy weekend when I don’t have space for smaller bottles or cans.
Katherine M.
Bridgewater, NJ
This is your typical vodka, I definitely would not recommend drinking it straight but if you have a flavored mixer to put with it, you shouldn’t taste it that much.
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious vodka! I love to mix it into my peach iced tea or my favorite soda. Yum! I think this vodka is very affordable! I like that there isn’t a ton of fanciness to the package they spend more time making delicious vodka!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.