BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Daria C.
Delicious! Goes well with my kamikaze shot recipe! This one is often my go to as it is on the cheaper side but still helps me avoid the hangover headaches. I would definitely buy this again in the future!
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh
Smooth easy drinker, nice labeling, higher end of affordability but worth it. Mixes nicely with many beverages.
Tori C.
Morrisville
This is my all time favorite vodka. It is smooth enough to do just plain shots along with mixing. Price is great and this is a good vodka to try if you haven’t had it or aren’t one for something to strong! A+ from me!
Erika M.
El Paso
I been using this vodka for when I have parties and is really good for making simple cocktails. It taste when it mixed with other Mixers
Shanel✨ C.
New York
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This one tastes good and gets the job done. Nothing to complain about here. Isn’t nothing crazy.
Heather P.
Corpus Christi
This vodka has a good flavor to it and goes down smooth. It doesn’t taste cheap. The packaging is nice and it compares well to other vodkas of its caliper. I would buy it again and I would also recommend.
Jessica H.
Antioch, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheap and get the job done. Basically what my go to in college was solely based on price.
Adrienne P.
Greensboro
Affordable and high quality, this is one of the best choices on the market for Vodka. The packaging is simple but nice and the flavors are mild and smooth. I was definitely surprised by how good this is and highly recommend it for a party or any other social occaisons.
Anna H.
New Orleans
Not my favorite, but great in Bloody Mary’s! An affordable base for large quantity mixing and open bars.
Naomi C.
Lancaster
My favorite vodka to make pina coladas. The price is always great and it’s always available!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.