BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Manda G.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka makes for a great vodka to mix...it is by know means a top shelf or a Tito’s but it’s far better than some of the cheap, rubbing alcohol-like vodkas we had in college! Tito's Handmade Vodka
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious vodka! I love to mix it into my peach iced tea or my favorite soda. Yum! I think this vodka is very affordable! I like that there isn’t a ton of fanciness to the package they spend more time making delicious vodka!
Gail W.
Fort Worth
Its a smooth vodka! If one drinks a non-flavored vodka this is the one to get! It has a great taste to either drink by its self or as a mix drink.
Cynthia E.
Old Saybrook, CT
This product is one of the greatest drinks ever invented. It goes so well with anything drink and I’m more than likely to buy it again in the future. Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka it’s mixed between offordable and expensive it all depends on the size and location in where you buy it.
Sara A.
This product is as expected for the price range, decent taste and is somewhat smooth. The pricing is very affordable and is exceedingly better than its Heaven Hill counterpart!
Shelby G.
Nashville
Smirnoff is my go to brand for vodka. I know I love it and it is perfect for my price range. Smirnoff is great for mixed drink. It tastes so good!
Chloé M.
Edina, MN
Vodka is vodka. Smirnof vodka is great!  This is probably my favorite one to use for making bloody marys.  It’s very affordable and cost-effective, you can be the life of the party without breaking your bank! It mixes well with other drinks!!!
Anne C.
Madison
Purchased at: Target
Muito bom. Comprei varios para minha formatura. Fomos com 17 garrafas e não sobraram nenhuma! Todos os meus convidados amaram.
Stephanie S.
La Grange, NC
For the price, this is a really good vodka. It's topped only by grey goose in my opinion. I've tried most of the flavors and some notable ones have been: raspberry, watermelon, wild honey, vanilla, and cherry.
Ashirleygirl A.
My cousin brought this over to my house during a BBQ. Meh I don’t care for it. It’s not grain alcohol. If I don’t like you I would add this to your cocktails. No that’s not true I wouldn’t offer you a cocktail if I didn’t like you. It’s not the most terrible. I just was told as a young lady to go for quality over quantity. #1 grey goose , # 2 Tito’s .. and that’s it really . I can taste this ; it burns when drinking that could be me . I’m sure if you mixed this with something sweet you will be fine .
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.