BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kelly A.
Quebec
my go to vodka for mixes, and reasonably priced. compared to more pricy brands, i can telle a small difference in the texture. i don’t drink this by itself, bit is well known at events and parties. I will buy again.
Emily B.
Keswick, NV
I love this vodka. It tastes delicious and goes down very smooth. I’d pick this over a lot of different brands. The only thing that doesn’t catch my eye is the packaging. But I would definitely r commend to others.
Desire P.
Whitecourt
Great taste, great price, and overall a really great product. I have purchased multiple times, it is a high quality for the price point, the packaging is simple and elegant, I would definitely recommend to others.
Reagan T.
Sarnia, ON
Never tastes cheap or like a regular bar rail vodka. Goes down smooth and mixes very well. Compares to higher end vodkas and is always delicious. Comes in various sizes and can be found anywhere. Always impressed.
Sarah P.
Innisfil, ON
I’m not really a fan of this vodka, it has a very strong rubbing alcohol taste and burns on the way down after you drink it. It tastes cheap and I would recommend numerous other vodkas over this brand, personally.
Karleigh I.
Calgary, AB
Mixes goood with pop , juice or whatever you feel like drinking it with, I drink this on nights I don't wanna spend a fortune on alcohol I still prefer ciroc but this is a good option as well, i would buy it again
Tina B.
Red Deer, Alberta
This is alright when I’m wanting to drink something cheap and get drunk fast. It’s good with coke or anything as you don’t really taste it unless you mix you drinks really strong, I’ll always buy Smirnoff products
Beth M.
I prefer the vanilla flavoured vodka however it doesn’t have the sharp sting that some vodkas have. It is available from Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury’s etc and isn’t too expensive which is why most of my friends buy it.
Zhanaya C.
Birmingham, England
Can’t go wrong with Smirnoff, it’s reasonably priced, perfect for mixers but a little strong to shot comfortably. A lot better than glens not as good as Russian standard but good when you’re a student on a budget
Becky S.
Fredericton
Rubbing alcohol in a bottle. It’s the worst, yet probably has the highest sales as they have great marketing and a great price point.
It’s cheap in price and in taste. Spend a little more and try something else.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.