BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Hannah S.
It doesn’t affect the taste of what you mix it with so it’s great for mixing. On its own it’s like the worst parts of liquorice and dry erase markers but the taste doesn’t linger too long.  Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Jewel B.
Calgary
It does taste a bit better than the 21 original. My cousin and I put it through a Brita filter to see if it would distill it another time lol. Sounds stupid and I don't know if it worked but by that time we might have been a bit tipsy.
ℓαυяα м.
Kitchener, ON
This vodka is probably my least favourite vodka that I have ever tried. It definitely gets points for being more budget friendly, but I also think there’s alternatives like skyy that taste better and smoother for around the same price.
Gurmannat S.
Toronto, ON
Vodka is my go to drink. As much as I like vodka, my body is sensitive to it. Being a high quality alcohol, it suits my body and I’m able to digest it without any problems . I would recommend this alcohol. You can add it to a mojito or pina colada. It is delicious!
Brooke J.
Toronto
Smirnoff vodka tastes how I would picture rubbing alcohol to taste. It’s one of the most affordable vodkas cost wise but it does not go down smoothly at all. That being said, the flavoured versions are decent when mixed with something.
Vianna B.
Toronto
This is a super affordable, go-to vodka for many. It’s been a regular tasting vodka for me, but I would definitely try the other flavours they offer. The packaging of the bottle could use some improvements, but overall would buy again!
Sky M.
peterborough
Great to mix with almost anything. It’s a great party drink that pretty much anyone will drink, you can make mix drinks, take shots, jello shooters, punches etc. There’s just an endless supply of options for vodka. I would buy again.
Anaïs B.
Saint-Gilles
I hate the original taste of vodka. I don’t have an issue with mixed vodka however. Mixing it with redbull is the only way it really goes down. But it’s a great way to get drunk. And the bottle works for decorative mattes afterwards.
Julie P.
mississauga
Smirnoff 21 is made from the highest quality grain neutral spirit and uses no additives. It's traditional charcoal filtration method removes impurities resulting in a smooth and neutral premium spirit. Family love it for the holidays.
jessica c.
Otonabee , ON
I keep it simple; I usually purchased the original vodka without any flavours. This is the brand I normally buy as it’s easy to find and a good value for the quality. Ive tried their mixed drinks and I also enjoy them in the summer.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.