BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Casey C.
Though they sell off the shelves like hot cakes it’s not my cup of tea. Don’t like the after taste or the flavour. I enjoy vodka on the rocks or a splash of lime/lemon but not with this vodka 👎🏼 two starts only because it’s reasonably priced.
Jess L.
Love this with orange juice. Also fab with passoa and orange juice. Great for perking up a pimms in the summer. To help a cake last longer we usually add some vodka to keep it moist for longer. Most supermarkets usually have great offers on.
Hollie H.
Aveley, Essex
Staple bevvy. Simple vodka taste. Nothing special about it. The higher price takes out a bit of that nail varnish tinge you get with cheaper brands of vodka. As I say, it’s a staple drink, does the job and doesn’t taste too bad in the process
Kim Louise G.
Surrey, BC
The perfect vodka for any occasion! We have been drinking this all these years! It's always a hit with the family and friends. We drink it as shots or even mix it with pop or juice. Any way we drink it, it's always good! Would keep buying it!
Ella J.
Leicestershire
Again can’t complain, I assume they use this or cheaper versions of it in clubs/pubs. Good flavour variety although I think I’ve only ever tried the lime one from the flavoured ones. Not sure 🤷‍♀️ definitely most accessible brand in the UK.
Natasha S.
Cambridge
love this vodka although i don't drink very often. this is a nice drink for when i do. you can buy it from most supermarkets and other shops.  it taste good no matter what you mix it with. i prefer this over cheaper brands as i prefer it stronger so this brand is definitely good for me would recommend!
lauren f.
I’m not personally a fan, I would actively choose alternative brands to this one. One positive is that it is good value for money and mixed well with different mixers, however it doesn’t have a nice taste and the afterburn is unpleasant but not as strong as cheaper brands.
Brianna D.
Moorefield
My go to vodka purchase! Will always love Smirnoff! I have been drinking and purchasing this brand and product since I've been of legal age. I would recommend to a friend and even bring to a party! Will be drinking this for years to come!
Hannah S.
It doesn’t affect the taste of what you mix it with so it’s great for mixing. On its own it’s like the worst parts of liquorice and dry erase markers but the taste doesn’t linger too long.  Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Jewel B.
Calgary
It does taste a bit better than the 21 original. My cousin and I put it through a Brita filter to see if it would distill it another time lol. Sounds stupid and I don't know if it worked but by that time we might have been a bit tipsy.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.