BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Janice m.
Mississauga , ON
This is definitely not a fav. It’s cheap so if you’re looking to get tipsy then this does the job but tother then that I would really recommend it. The taste is very strong. If you like strong tasting vodka then it would be a choice for you.
Danny W.
The unrivalled pre-drink, Smirnoff should be at the heart of any vodka lover. No way is it the best, but it is affordable and certainly should be in every spirit cupboard. The only real downside is the bitter taste you get if you don’t dilute it enough, and let’s face it, who wants diluted vodka?
Lydie G.
Saguenay, QC
I am a vodka Smirnoff fan I drank for the first time ! Really good price and it be can be mix with anything you want. I don't like tequila so I do margarita with vodka 😬
Maryori B.
I’m not an alcoholic but this one, and other different flavors are good, like the green apple one...

No soy una alcohólica, pero en los cócteles pues prefiero el vodka, aunque no bebo demasiado ni muy seguido, el mejor sabor probado por mi de esta marca hasta los momentos es el de manzana verde.
Chanda A.
My favorite vodka for when you’re ready to get smashed! I ALWAYS use this vodka to make a Caesar! Rim the glass with lemon juice & Caesar Rimmer, Ice, dash of Worcestershire sauce, roasted red pepper chilli flakes, pepper, Clamato, garnish with pickled beans, top with more red pepper chilli flakes. PERFECT CAESAR
Jordan L.
As far as vodkas go, Smirnoff is a great one! It's a well known brand that many people purchase. I prefer my vodka to have mixers so I would never drink it straight. In terms of pricing, because it is not a supermarkets own brand it does come at a cost but the beverage is well worth the price!
Katrina O.
Edmonton, AK
I have been drinking Smirnoff vodka since the very first sip of alcohol. It may not be the most high end, but since I don't drink it straight up I don't need a very smooth taste. It works great in mixed drinks as well as alcoholic treats!
Mariajose M.
Manchester
When you buy a smirnoff vodka you know that you're drinking a pure spirit. The triple distillation goes beyond purity where you know that you are drinking pure quality.
Gina U.
Niagara Falls , ON
When not drinking wine, I am a vodka drinker!! I mix this vodka with everything!! It is affordable and tastes great!! When I buy vodka this is usually my go to brand. I recommend this brand to everyone that likes or is trying vodka for the first time Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Lori G.
Gloucester
Pretty decent vodka, not really smooth but not terrible either.  I use this one to make caesars and bloody caesars.  Nice classic taste that does not muddy the flavor of the caesars.  It does not over power a mixed drink like some other brands have a tendency to do.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.