BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Anna W.
Calgary
The Vodka we all first got drunk on. It’s not bad but it’s not great. It has a harsher taste. It is typically one of the cheapest vodka’s that are available found at any local liquor store. I try not to buy it. If there are no other options then I will resort to this however if Absolute or Grey Goose is on the shelves I will pay the extra money for the better taste.
Alison G.
Mauchline, East Ayrshire
My favourite vodka. Wouldn’t buy anything else if I was going to be buying vodka. Great value for money and good flavour. Iconic packaging and my go to vodka. Would definitely recommend to others.
simplyval z.
I love this when it's mixed with other drinks like orange juice a mixture of other fruit drinks.
Very smooth and as long as it's not mixed with other alcoholic beverages, hang over is not too bad.
Kara B.
NORWICH
I love this vodka. It has a really smooth and clean taste. I prefer to have mine with some ice and lemonade. My favourite drink to have. Very refreshing. And doesnt leave a horrilble after taste.
Luu A.
Everyone's first vodka.

No clear smell before swallowing, but it doesn't strip your mouth of moisture even if it does leave a burn. Said burn is easily counteracted by fruit juice, so all it leaves is a warm sensation in the stomach. Great for parties or crowds. Not particularly the best in a Vodka Martini, despite what James Bond says, though it isn't terrible.
Ryan B.
Angus
I don’t mind Smirnoff branded vodka, it does the job in a pinch and I typically carry it for get togethers. This vodka is affordable and doesn’t taste like rubbing alcohol like some other brands I’ve tried.
Eva C.
Berkeley, ON
On nights when screwdrivers (orange juice and vodka) are the drink of choice, smirnoff is the way I like to go. Only gave 4/5 for the slack effort on releasing an already made screwdriver :p
Dayle M.
Thompson
Vodka. It’s all you need in a vodka. $25 for a 2-6 and it tastes best with cranberry juice 😂. Vodka is vodka when it comes to Smirnoff they know what they’re doing. 10/10 would recommend lol
Alysia P.
Stevenage
A good trustworthy vodka. This is the go to vodka for pre drinks with the girls or just a few drinks in after a stressful day. Classic and recognisable packaging. Definitely would recommend.
Hannah S.
Guildford
Honestly, I'm not a vodka connoisseur. It's inexpensive at spoons and tastes decent when you mix it with a juice or something along those lines, and that's all that's really important to me!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.