BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Léa R.
albi
This one is great and the red bottle can remind us the URSS and the « strong » and « badass » side of the eastern europe and this vodka is no too expensive and that’s nice.
Smiti T.
London
For the price it is a decent vodka and is fine if you're mixing, but doesn't always go down easy. There are usually offers on which mean I can get better quality vodkas for almost the same price which are smoother, but when no offers are available I usually do go for Smirnoff on a value for money basis.
Cassi P.
This is something I always have in my liquor cabinet. Smirnoff vodka can go in any drink. I like to have some on hand for vodka sodas and Caesars! Definitely a must.
Chantal W.
Winnipeg
Smirnoff is one of the very first products I ever used to mix drinks and I choose it again and again. I highly recommend it whether you want to mix a drink or take a shot!
Leah S.
Brampton, ON
You can tell that this is a cheap vodka but mixed in with other drinks, you can hardly tell. I’m a repeated customer and will continue to use it, but it isn’t very smooth.
Trevoleen P.
Durban
I normally buy Smirnoff triple distilled because it is reasonably priced vodka. I would say it has reasonably smooth taste but definitely packs a punch. I never drink it straight, always with a sweet mixer of some sort or used it in cocktails as it masks the strong taste and the burn when swallowing.
Janice m.
Mississauga , ON
This is definitely not a fav. It’s cheap so if you’re looking to get tipsy then this does the job but tother then that I would really recommend it. The taste is very strong. If you like strong tasting vodka then it would be a choice for you.
Danny W.
The unrivalled pre-drink, Smirnoff should be at the heart of any vodka lover. No way is it the best, but it is affordable and certainly should be in every spirit cupboard. The only real downside is the bitter taste you get if you don’t dilute it enough, and let’s face it, who wants diluted vodka?
Lydie G.
Saguenay, QC
I am a vodka Smirnoff fan I drank for the first time ! Really good price and it be can be mix with anything you want. I don't like tequila so I do margarita with vodka 😬
Maryori B.
I’m not an alcoholic but this one, and other different flavors are good, like the green apple one...

No soy una alcohólica, pero en los cócteles pues prefiero el vodka, aunque no bebo demasiado ni muy seguido, el mejor sabor probado por mi de esta marca hasta los momentos es el de manzana verde.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.