BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Ashley J.
Lancaster
Vodka usually leaves like a burn in my month and throat and this didnt do it has bad as other brands I have tried
Ally B.
houston
Very drinkable vodka, in my younger years this was our go to choice for pool parties. Mixes well with anything and very little hangover. Easy to take shots of too! Don’t judge me! Lol!
Ellyce A.
Destin, FL
Although this may be considered "top shelf" in some bars, it's a well liquor to me. The taste is very heavy and dry. Not smooth at all. However, it is one of my brothers favorites!
Kayla J.
citrus heights
Purchased at: Safeway
Great vodka, it's good by itself or in a mixed drink. I usually make Moscow mules with it, they're my favorite!
Monica H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorites. I like to mix with peach juice or oj. Very affordable and I even received rebates when I purchased it! Great deal. I buy it usually!
Jordan L.
Kissimmee
The vodka goes down just right. The flavor is amazing. It’s perfect when you just want to chill out with your friend and all of you want a few shots. I’d highly recommend this to anyone who likes vodka or even to someone who is thinking of trying it. It’s also great to cook with.
Ashirleygirl A.
My cousin brought this over to my house during a BBQ. Meh I don’t care for it. It’s not grain alcohol. If I don’t like you I would add this to your cocktails. No that’s not true I wouldn’t offer you a cocktail if I didn’t like you. It’s not the most terrible. I just was told as a young lady to go for quality over quantity. #1 grey goose , # 2 Tito’s .. and that’s it really . I can taste this ; it burns when drinking that could be me . I’m sure if you mixed this with something sweet you will be fine .
Elizabeth V.
Jacksonville
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka Is really smooth. It mixes well with most chasers. For example, it mixes well with orange juice, bloody Mary mix, olives, and believe it or not Kool aid. It's a good value.
Tiara M.
This will definitely get things going but it’s super strong , I always mix it with juice and it’s also good for parties
Karen H.
Salem, VA
My favorite Vodka! I have been a Smirnoff fan for a very long time. This is my go to brand!!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.