BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Heather A.
Orangeville
Great to mix this with cranberry juice and club soda. Nice and smooth not too tart like other brands that leave a bad after taste. A prefect mix with appetizers while watching a game or your favourite band.
Rafaelle G.
Boucherville, QC
It’s not the first time I buy it, I don’t really like the taste but it was a good price, I bought it at SAQ and it was good comparing to alternatives. It wasn’t too expensive. Of course I will buy it again.
Brittney A.
Port Colborne , WY
This is my go to vodka. I love the flavors ones but this one is good for so many drinks I make sure I have it in stock for making drinks at home. It’s smooth and never over powers the flavor of my drinks.
Zoe F.
Plymouth, Devon
A perfect crisp vodka that works great as a shot, with cola or lemonade as a mixer or even as part of a cocktail.

There's no burn if you are drinking it alone, which can ruin an evening. Trust me on that.
Kitt A.
Prince George
I think Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka had to be the 1st type of alcohol I drank as an adult. From the regular brand to the flavours once they came out, and then to The #Smirnoff Ice Twisted Variety Pack which became my overall favorite outside [product:patrón-añejo-tequila]. I dontbusually drink but when I do its either the smirnoff ice or patron anejo tequila.
Annie T.
I think this vodka tasted a little less strong than original vodka. I would recommend to make classic drink with vodka! It is good but not that different of none distilled vodka. Still i would buy again!
Jade A.
I do drink this time to time again. Especially if my go to is sold out. This vodka gives me a gross ichy feeling the morning after. My mouth tastes disgusting but after brushing my teeth it feels abit better. I don't recommend this product tho. I really dislike it. Bleh!
Alicia S.
Richmond , BC
For me I am not a drinker so I can't tell how good this is, but one thing for sure this is a very strong vodka for a beginner. And this brand can be bought pretty much at everywhere, so very convenient.
Kayla F.
Ottawa
I used to get this vodka because it was the cheaper option, but boy did it taste cheap as well. Very unpleasant taste and don’t think it can even compare to other brands. I would never buy this again and do not recommend to others. Try grey goose. Worth the extra cost.
Courtney C.
london
A reliable vodka that you can trust will always be of good quality. It can be mixed with a variety of mixers virtually anything. Im not really a on the rocks with vodka kind of person but id buy again.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.