BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Desirae T.
Patterson
Purchased at: Walmart
Love a mixed drink once in awhile, add a little cranberry juice,some fruit and your good to go.
Kelsey M.
molalla
One of my go to vodka’s! The price is fair and the taste is good! Highly recommended!
Alina K.
Staten Island, NY
This vodka is probably a classic. It’s great for all the purposes that have to do with drinking. This vodka is great for taking shots- it gets the job done! This is not the most expensive vodka, so I think the best uses that I’ve found for this product is making Jell-O shots and jolly rancher custom vodkas !
Raven i.
Green Bay
Every time I've drank this regardless if it was mixed or a shot. I have zero recollection of those nights I need to stay away from this lol.
Taila S.
Portland
Good for mixing. Definitely not a vodka you want a shot of, but if you’re just throwing it in your lemonade it’ll do!
Chloe B.
Decent price for cheap vodka, great for mixing drinks with. Tastes fine, great for having big parties with
Hannah B.
New Haven
So good! It’s a great mixer with lemonade or any type of juice. It’s a great alcochol for the price. It’s not too expensive but it doesn’t taste cheap. This is my top vodka that I always go to. I never have trouble finding it in stores. Definitely would buy again!
Jessica N.
Oakdale, MN
We used to drink this, not as much anymore, it’s nice for bringing to share at a big party, being that it’s pretty inexpensive- and still does the job.
Christy P.
Sebastian, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my go to vodka. Love the product. Great quality every time. Always look for this item first.
Mo V.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Can never go wrong when buying Smirnoff. Great quality with a lower end price. I will continue to buy this product.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.