BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Adrian H.
Purchased at: Costco
Decent vodka with a neutral taste. If taking it as a shot it opens up with no clear flavors. Great when mixing it with drinks as the taste is neutral and you just get a hint of bitterness at then end.
Samantha G.
For a decent taste and price this is my go to for smaller parties and when money is tight. Easy to mix and shoot can’t go wrong
Anabela E.
Washington
Great for mixed drinks and cocktails. A bit more difficult to drink as a shot, but affordable.
Becky S.
Philadelphia, PA
Standard and solid vodka to keep in my bar at all times. Great for any cocktail. Love to use this for Sunday bloody Mary’s during football season.
Martha G.
Fort Lauderdale
Smirnoff is good to use for a cocktail, something simple like screwdriver or something. I’ve purchased it a few times, but it’s not my top choice.
Alexis F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This vodka, never gives me a headache. That’s so important to me. I bring this particular vodka out during parties and everyone loves it! My favorite way to drink it is with pineapple juice/soda.
Ashley B.
Franklin
Purchased at: Walgreens
This vodka is good for mass amounts of mixed drinks. Whenever I go to an outdoor event or am hosting one, I make sure I have this readily available. It blends well for most vodka based mixed drinks.
Victoria W.
Swannanoa, NC
I think the price point is perfect for a product that’s so smooth! It definitely mixes well with others!
eileen l.
Philadelphia
This vodka is the perfect vodka you want to purchase when working with a party budget. It does not have a cheap or nasty taste to it whike yet its not perfectly smooth but still delicious and great to make your jello shots with!
jroberts00 R.
I do not drink much but when I do I want quality.  Smirnoff is good on the budget but nice for your drinks.  After my first purchase I went back for more and have not switched brands.  Its smooth and allows you to enjoy the flavors of your drink without overtaking it.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.