BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Trisha B.
Enterprise, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff is one of my go-to vodkas. It is usually a decent price, so you can't go wrong with that. Easily mixable with your favorite mix-in. I am ALWAYS a repeat customer with Smirnoff. I will definitely purchase again, and I will definitely recommend this to others.
Kristin l.
Beech Grove
This vodka is pretty affordable and I have tons of memories with Smirnoff. It’s alcohol not much to say it will get the job done if you drink enough. Always loved Smirnoff liquors. I would most definitely recommend it to anyone 21+.
Cassandra W.
Montevideo, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Always a classic, its smooth tasting and you can literally mix it with anything! My favorite Is orange juice and sprite, and sometimes with a little pineapple juice. The price is super affordable which is always a winner in my book.
Monica G.
Tx
I can appreciate the fact that it's cheap and it's strong. I just wish it would go down a little smoother. All in all though, if your looking for a good vodka to use for jello shots or mixed drinks than this is a decent choice.
Stephanie K.
Grand Jct, CO
This is my friend’s favorite vodka. I’ve had enough to be able to tell you it’s great. It is smooth but I like it best mixed. It has a reasonable price. I think the design is plain though. It doesn’t quite stand out like others do.
Angelica H.
New York
Who can go wrong with plain vodka! Great for any kind of drink. This is always a must purchase for a party. The taste was great. I always go with Smirnoff Vodka. I would recommend to anyone that needed a vodka for everyone’s taste.
Rebecca P.
This vodka is no dang joke. If you want to get drunk, it will do the trick. When I was younger though and I very inexperienced drinker I took shots of the plain tripled distilled. I'm surprised I didnt puke, it isnt a shot liquor.
Queen E.
Davie, FL
A classic vodka that has been around in my family for years. I enjoy this with soda & lime, or even with cranberry or orange juice. It has a nice, crisp flavor that goes well with anything. This is my no. 1 go to vodka. A must try!
Loretta M.
Providence
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff is cheap, and it tastes that way to me. I find it’s find for mixers but if you are drinking vodka straight up, splurge on something that is a bit smoother. Smirnoff isn’t a sipping vodka, it’s a bit abrasive in my opinion.
Cassandra M.
United States
Smirnoff has so many flavors, but the triple distilled is the one I always reach for because of it's versatility. I can make vanilla extract, vanilla pomegranate vodka as gifts for friends or add any flavor myself for mixed drinks!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.