BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Ashleigh H.
rochester
A staple vodka, a house classic, gets you lit 🤗
This is my go to when I buy vodka, which isn’t very often.
My friends love this vodka, one you can trust, unlike other off brands from corner shops 😂
Would buy again
Belinda B.
Toronto, ON
Always a reliable choice. Not top of the line, but a smooth, crisp taste and good value for the price. A favourite for mixing with your mix of choice - great with soda or with cranberry juice and a splash of lime.
Donna C.
Nottingham
Absolutely love this vodka. Tastes great. Has been and always will be my go to vodka. The black and blue label ones are great too, they are very strong but still have the great quality and taste of the red label.
Jacalyn F.
Kirkstall, Leeds
It mixes well with most types of mixes. Relatively low cost for the amount you get. Only purchased a few times, but it is one I usually consider when I’m having or going to a party. Will buy again at some point.
Nicole K.
Toronto, ON
Not the easiest to drink straight but definitely better than some the vodka I’ve had. Would still buy especially for the price. Great to mix with orange juice or cranberry juice. Better mixed than straight shots.
Carris W.
Farnborough
This is basically just a standard vodka, it mixes lovely with coke, it’s not necessarily my favourite vodka but it’s one I end up going back to for a night out! I always repurchase this to have some stocked up.
Shannon P.
A drink that everyone drinks, amazing with mixers or to add to a cocktail. Horrible straight but at the end of the night you all end up doing them. Much nice than cheap vodka has a bit more of a shuttle taste.
Madelyn R.
Toronto
Standard, run of the mill vodka. Not particularly offensive but far from the best vodka I have had. Compared to higher end vodkas, it is sharp and burns slightly. Not at all smooth like Grey Goose or Chopin.
Emillie C.
Absolutely lovely with lemonade or cola... you can tell the difference between this and cheap Vodka! The packaging is decent, I’d say it held up to my expectations and I would buy it again but it’s not cheap
Rafaelle G.
Boucherville, QC
It’s not the first time I buy it, I don’t really like the taste but it was a good price, I bought it at SAQ and it was good comparing to alternatives. It wasn’t too expensive. Of course I will buy it again.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.