BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Eden B.
Auckland
For a cheap vodka this is actually really decent! I have definitely bought nicer vodkas, but this one is extremely affordable and is great for mixing with fizzy drinks and making cocktails. It isn't too overpowering like other cheap vodkas can sometimes be, so all round is a nice yet cheap vodka!
Lucy C.
Okay, used to be my automatic go to, until I tried out other vodka brands that was! Nothing majorly wrong with it - personal choice that I find I prefer the refined tastes of absolute/grey goose/Belvedere. A great one to keep in though, well known and tried and trusted. Again I will repurchase
Catherine S.
One of my favourite go to alcohol drinks. I have mixed this with both lemonade and Diet Coke. Very low calorie and gives a very smooth taste due to the triple distilled. I recommend this to anyone who likes vodka. I have also made my own cocktails with this and it tastes just as nice.
Rhiannah K.
Perth
This drink is a smooth vodka that you can pair with any sort of mixers or straight. I have purchased this in the past and I think the value of it is a little bit expensive here in Australia compared to other brands that are cheaper but it’s something I always take and recommend
🌸Ebony🌸 B.
Cardiff
The packaging to this product is easily breakable, but the product it’s self is a very good product, for such a sharp taste, but it’s a lovely drink to be mixed with something the price isn’t the best and quite pricey but if your looking to go on a wild one, Smirnoff is one. Smirnoff
Lisa M.
Middle Sackville
This is my go to vodka, delicious when mixed with a cranberry juice or fruit punch.  The flavour is extremely good. I have purchased this many times.  Very affordable for the sizes available.  Several sizes based on need.  I would recommend as a go to drink.
Amy B.
hartlepool
I will only drink Smirnoff vodka. It’s the only one that doesn’t give me a headache the next day and doesn’t taste like your drinking vinegar. If I go to a bar or a club, I will only ask for Smirnoff, if they don’t sell, I don’t drink.! Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Jade L.
I don't mind Smirnoff to drink if it's mixed with orange juice or anything fruit based but with mixers like coke I struggle. It's a decent price and sold widely so it's easy to get a hold of. I always have a bottle in the house so I would still purchase it. For the quality the price is great
Kayleigh D.
Ridgeway, ON
Smirnoff will always be my go to drink. It’s great priced, always smooth bold taste. Can drink on the rocks or with my favourite cranberry juice. I keep a bottle in my freezer at all times. Best if served chilled with ice. This stuff is so easy to use to make mixed drinks with.
Lucy O.
Peterborough
Clean tasting on its own. Great to use as a mix. I love this in a ceaser. I also use it to make new drinks because I know it will help keep all my ingredients keep their flavour profile and still provide the alcoholic punch my bevy needs. I also prefer this for jello shots.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.