BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Michelle t.
Axton
Usually when I buy this I mix this with different juices or mixers. This is one of my favorite drinks and others I've shared this with enjoy it also
Kelsey L.
Stuarts Draft, VA
This is a great vodka to make an amazing screwdriver with sprite. If you make it right you won’t even taste the vodka
Carmen🌻🌞 H.
Edwardsville, IL
A good price for the amount of vodka that you get. These handles last me all weekend and mix smoothly with soda or juice. This is my go to for a busy weekend when I don’t have space for smaller bottles or cans.
Melissa S.
Mascoutah
My go to vodka of choice. Goes down very smoothly & mixes well with just about everything.
Chelsea H.
This vodka is good for the price. I prefer their flavored vodkas, but if you can’t find them, this will do the trick. It’s really good mixed with orange juice and seltzer for a homemade screwdriver.
Victoria L.
Lynchburg, VA
Purchased at: Target
This is the best vodka you can get. It isn’t as harsh as some of the other ones I have tried. They switched the packaging from glass to plastic which was a very wise choice. Will be buying again
Katherine M.
Bridgewater
This is your typical vodka, I definitely would not recommend drinking it straight but if you have a flavored mixer to put with it, you shouldn’t taste it that much.
Taylor B.
4548 spring st ext
Always my first choice for any vodka. Really smooth to drink and mixes well with other drinks. Also pretty fair price.
Jennifer L.
New York
Great plain vodka to use to make any vodka based drinks. It’s a staple to have in the liquor cabinet in the house. Simple classic bottle that you know will guarantee a good vodka
Crista M.
Edmond
Smirnoff is a decent vodka for the price. Not the best, but by far the worst. Mixes pretty well with other alcohol and juices.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.