BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Mattie M.
Great for the price, great for when you’re having people over or for a night out. Good for punch, or other types of mixed drinks
Olivia I.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Costco
The best vodka for parties/big containers of mixed drinks and cocktails. I have been buying this for years and will continue. Great value vodka!
Jacob G.
Hanahan
Purchased at: Walmart
Great drink if you do not have a lot of money. Gets the job done. Great taste for its price. Compared to other vodkas, this is your best bet for drinking on the go or at the beach.
Amanda M.
Fayetteville
This is my #1 for mixing drinks .. Vodka is Great to have mixed drinks with,  it goes down so smooth..  Thank you
ankita p.
port jefferson station
 It is not good as compared to Smirnoff other drink.I won't go for it next time .I liked the Classic Smirnoff vodka more.
Felicia C.
Michigan City
Purchased at: Walmart
The only vodka I drink is Smirnoff!! It goes down so smooth and mixes well with everything!! My favorite
jennifer d.
Very good, tastes pure as I like it, without the sticky syrup flavors. I add my own flavor with 100% real juice, which I feel is not as sticky. I like cranberry best.
Stephanie H.
Lynchburg, VA
Not great vodka, tastes a little bit too much like rubbing alcohol would.  However!!! Smirnoff is the only vodka company I know that makes caramel vodka, so I can't complain!
Jelena A.
Just your typical vodka. It gets the job done and is good for mixing with other drinks. I am a repeat customer and since it is not too expensive compared to other brands I would buy it again, but like I said, for mixing. Not the best to straight drinking.
Jenna J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great purchase because it can be mixed without almost anything, or taken as a shot. It is not too expensive, but also tastes ok. This is great for a party because pretty much anyone will drink vodka.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.