BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jelena A.
Just your typical vodka. It gets the job done and is good for mixing with other drinks. I am a repeat customer and since it is not too expensive compared to other brands I would buy it again, but like I said, for mixing. Not the best to straight drinking.
Briana H.
Johnson City, TN
This is great for mixed drinks but very strong for shots. It’s somewhat smooth but still had a burn
Kaitlyn B.
Salisbury Mls, NY
Pretty smooth for a cheaper vodka. Not my favorite to do shots but good to mix with and great when counting calories
Rachel O.
Not horrible for the price, but there are better options out there. It’s totally fine for mixed drinks but not the best tasting vodka ever
Pretty good for a classic vodka. Great price and never disappoints. I would recommend and I've repurchased many times.
Juliette D.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Walmart
Painful to drink but it gets the job done. Affordable. Usually lasts me a long time.
Jessica W.
Florence
Not my favorite vodka, but it is not bad and not too terribly expensive. It’s my go to if I’m watching what I spend, for sure.
Cecilia S.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Everybody knows Smirnoff. Its a really good mixer, its a horrible martini vodka, but a really good mixer. This is not a subtle vodka, its a powerhouse , almost too much character. It gives a bite in mixed drinks and thats where i see the strong sales at
Danielle M.
Evansville, IN
Good prices average vodka. Not the worst I have ever had not the best either. Mixes well with juice of all types.
Stephanie H.
Lynchburg
Not great vodka, tastes a little bit too much like rubbing alcohol would.  However!!! Smirnoff is the only vodka company I know that makes caramel vodka, so I can't complain!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.