BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Rebecca P.
This vodka is no dang joke. If you want to get drunk, it will do the trick. When I was younger though and I very inexperienced drinker I took shots of the plain tripled distilled. I'm surprised I didnt puke, it isnt a shot liquor.
Heather G.
York
Perfect taste for a vodka and priced right. Packaging is great because you can see the crystal clear vodka with the bold red Smirnoff logo. Always met my expectations. If buying vodka again I would definitely consider buying again.
Cati H.
Clay City, KY
Very good! I am not an avid drinker but when I do, it’s gotta be a good brand. This was a decent price and a good value for my dollar. I’ve never bought another brand, and unless another brand lowers their price, I probably won’t.
Loretta M.
Providence
Smirnoff is cheap, and it tastes that way to me. I find it’s find for mixers but if you are drinking vodka straight up, splurge on something that is a bit smoother. Smirnoff isn’t a sipping vodka, it’s a bit abrasive in my opinion.
Talia F.
Fairfield
Definitely not my favorite vodka. Burns like hell but again it’s hard liquor so what can you expect. I’ve bought it before and it does the trick. Fairly priced but there is definitely better quality vodka for your money out there.
Pamela G.
Frisco
I wouldn't drink this on its own but it's a great option for bloody Mary's or mixed with soda or juice. There are more affordable options that I would purchase for those purposes but it's not bad if it's what's offered at a party.
Queen E.
Davie, FL
A classic vodka that has been around in my family for years. I enjoy this with soda & lime, or even with cranberry or orange juice. It has a nice, crisp flavor that goes well with anything. This is my no. 1 go to vodka. A must try!
Janine I.
Maple Shade, NJ
The original. The taste is very good and no need to change. The packaging to good. When you see it you know its Smirnoff before you even see the name. For the cost, the quality is good.
Nicole M.
North Judson, IN
Smirnoff is my go to for vodka. Won't use any other brand. I recently discovered their cranberry flavor and it's perfect for a vodka & cranberry. Takes the tartness of the real juice away and enhances the flavor of the cranberry!
Stephanie C.
hialeah
One of my favorite vodkas, I also really like any Smirnoff flavored vodka to make jelly shots. The flavored vodka for jelly shots aren’t too over powering and give jelly shots nice kick without tasting like straight burning vodka
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.