BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Amanda I.
cutler bay, FL
I am not the biggest fan of this brand because the flavor is way too strong and it burns my throat. It is probably due to the high amount of alcohol in the bottle but unless you use a tiny amount you’re going to have the overwhelming flavor of pure alcohol in your lungs
Taylor C.
Mercersburg
I don’t drink often. Married with a toddler makes it almost non existent but sometime mom gets to let loose. If I don’t go for a bottle of wine of some sort of wine cooler I go for this. Can seriously mix it with anything. Favorite is the green apple mixed with sprite!
Victoria D.
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka is great when you want to create your own cocktail. One year for Christmas I mixed Smirnoff off with different flavored jolly ranchers in Mason jars. For instance a green apple flavor, blue raspberry, etc... Best gifts ever.
Mandie F.
Ephrata, WA
This Smirnoff triple distilled vodka was surprisingly good! My husband purchased it, unattended and I wasn’t immediately pleased with his decision BUT after the first taste I was actually really happy with it!! Good vodka, good price. I will be purchasing it again!
Claudia V.
Adel
I was always a huge Smirnoff fan since I was never disappointed with their products. This is one of my personal favorites I have had the pleasure to have multiple times and will always have it for a big celebration. Affordable and great price for how much you get!
Colleen H.
Cedar Falls, IA
Great to bring to a party when you have no idea what alcohol to bring. I prefer my vodka flavored, but having a simple base to add to is also great if you have the mixers for it! Would definitely buy again for a party, but not necessarily for my cabinet at home!
Ashtyn J.
It’s affordable and does its job of being alcohol. Personally I liked to mix it with SUNNYD Tangy Original and part Sunkist Orange Soda. Tastes pretty good and definitely will mess you up if you are a lil heavy handed when pouring the vodka.
Leah Anne C.
This is another option for a value-for-money vodka brand aside from Tito's. Smirnoff has been around for ages which means that their product is of lasting quality. I just think that it is neither good or bad. I like it (I think I am yet to meet a vodka brand that sucks so bad, lol) but I will not rave about it. But it also does not mean that I am not a repeat buyer. It's just not my favorite. I know they have a lot of variety so I think I will soon find one of my favorite vodka among those new Smirnoff varieties.
Ty B.
Davis, CA
This is a classic vodka that always gets the job done. Doesn’t have the best taste, but no unflavored vodka does haha. Smirnoff’s burning sensation is always bearable for me. I usually grab a Smirnoff if I buy vodka. (Though the flavored ones are much better!)
Sky R.
Rayville
I’m not a giant drinker, so maybe this is just me, but this stuff tastes like straight up rubbing alcohol. Through trial and error with trying different drinks, I’ve realized I hate this stuff. However, if getting hammered is what your after, this will do it.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.