BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

jennifer d.
Very good, tastes pure as I like it, without the sticky syrup flavors. I add my own flavor with 100% real juice, which I feel is not as sticky. I like cranberry best.
Jenna J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great purchase because it can be mixed without almost anything, or taken as a shot. It is not too expensive, but also tastes ok. This is great for a party because pretty much anyone will drink vodka.
Kaitlyn B.
Salisbury Mls, NY
Pretty smooth for a cheaper vodka. Not my favorite to do shots but good to mix with and great when counting calories
Delagarza L.
Corpus Christi
Awsome smell taste ... Smooth I think but then...  It's affordable I think if yur on a budget or just wanna get wasted fast
Jami H.
Lock Haven, PA
Great taste. Smith and simple. No frills needed. Just an amazing taste no matter if it’s mixed or straight. If you would like something pure and not containing any of the fake flavors this is the one I’d recommend.
Jelena A.
Just your typical vodka. It gets the job done and is good for mixing with other drinks. I am a repeat customer and since it is not too expensive compared to other brands I would buy it again, but like I said, for mixing. Not the best to straight drinking.
Taylor L.
Nashville, TN
I like Smirnoff for specifically making large quantities of mixed drinks like for a party. It’s a good value and packs enough punch without breaking the bank. A little sharper than your nicer vodkas but still a great option.
KayCee T.
Charleston
Purchased at: Walgreens
This vodka is very easy to drink by vodka standards. The bottle is huge and the vodka is great quality, especially considering the price. It is a great clear liquor to mix with. Most definitely one of my go to’s!
Zachary J.
bedford
I like Smirnoff overall but I don’t know how I feel about it coming in a plastic bottle. This vodka is really affordable but I don’t know how I felt about the flavor. I probably would pick out another vodka before buying this.
Rebekah R.
Stephens City, VA
This is just basic vodka. It tastes...well like vodka. I pretty much always buy this brand. It’s usually a pretty good value too. I don’t think you can really go wrong with Smirnoff. So I would recommend it
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.