BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Andressa P.
South Orange, NJ
My best drink so far, nice when mixed to soda, nice packaging. Met my expectations, The price is okay for the quality of the drink, i would recommend to other and.
Renee S.
Laurium
Smooth light taste this makes a great black Russian and screw driver and bloody Mary! I would not mind trying others. I find it difficult to switch brands without trying them first.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The price beats most vodkas out there and with enough chaser it can relax you quite a bit .although I found myself with a hangover more often than with absolute.
Quinn W.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Very smooth but hard to swallow. Taste didn’t mix well with other mixers. I am willing to try again, might have just been a bad bottle. For the price thought it was okay.
lars o.
Purchased at: Target
A sure winner, definitely a great drink, hope the company sees this and knows, they are doing it right! A major 5 star!
Amanda M.
Fayetteville
This is my #1 for mixing drinks .. Vodka is Great to have mixed drinks with,  it goes down so smooth..  Thank you
Olivia I.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Costco
The best vodka for parties/big containers of mixed drinks and cocktails. I have been buying this for years and will continue. Great value vodka!
ankita p.
port jefferson station
 It is not good as compared to Smirnoff other drink.I won't go for it next time .I liked the Classic Smirnoff vodka more.
Felicia C.
Michigan City
Purchased at: Walmart
The only vodka I drink is Smirnoff!! It goes down so smooth and mixes well with everything!! My favorite
Dominique m.
Binghamton
Its smooth for a vodka. Mixed a vodka and cranberry while at a birthday bash and was very good. Mixes well without overpowering and can be drank straight pretty easily as far as vodkas go
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.