BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Alicia A.
Phoenix
It’s great ! I would buy for my next occasion. It’s very affordable. It’s not expensive
Rebekah R.
Stephens City, VA
This is just basic vodka. It tastes...well like vodka. I pretty much always buy this brand. It’s usually a pretty good value too. I don’t think you can really go wrong with Smirnoff. So I would recommend it
Gretchen J.
This vodka doesn't have a great flavor but it's pretty cheap and easy to buy in bulk. With the right mixer, it's a great party drink. Because it doesn't have a specific flavor you can mix it with just about anything.
Heather T.
Huntington , WV
Purchased at: Kroger
I love the smooth taste of Smirnoff vodka. It’s very affordable and great for a lot of mixed drinks.
Naomi C.
Lancaster
My favorite vodka to make pina coladas. The price is always great and it’s always available!
Ascia L.
West Allis WI
I love this brand of vodka. It's great from making mixed drinks. The bottle is affordable for the amount. The packaging is plain nothing special or eye catching. I feel everything from taste to marketing is good. Yes I will buy again
Beth G.
Dongola
Purchased at: Walmart
This is usually my go to vodka because it’s good and it’s cheap! It’s kind of the in between rail or well and higher end! Also comes in a ton of different flavors. A great staple piece in your liquor cabinet.
Denise C.
Cadiz
All of the flavored vodkas from Smirnoff are great mixers and add that extra flavor to any drink. The regular vodka added to any juice adds great taste. It is also a smooth vodka.
Courtney Z.
Pittsburg, NH
This was the first vodka I tried and I continue to go back to it. It has a nice flavor, and being triple distilled it is pretty smooth.
Caitlin G.
Auburn
Vodka, like babushka used to make. Burns down the throat quite nicely. Mixes well with cranberry juice or raw wood pulp. Tried to make a caribpulou, substituting 151 rum, Malibu, and pineapple juice with equal parts of this liquid fire. Would buy again :)
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.