BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Angelica S.
Maquon
Its ok not my favorite but could be better im more of a whiskey drinker myself though but its a good one when cant afford mine
Jessica N.
We used to drink this, not as much anymore, it’s nice for bringing to share at a big party, being that it’s pretty inexpensive- and still does the job.
Renae D.
Laguna Hills , CA
Purchased at: Target
This is a decent vodka for the price but it gets the job done. It is a great deal I personally think
Kim C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Fairly smooth vodka, but has a bit of a after bite. Definitely not my preferred vodka, but would possibly buy again for a Alcoholic Punch. The packaging is pretty standard, so nothing to rave about.
Michelle C.
Plymouth , PA
Purchased at: Kroger
I love how inexpensive and smooth this vodka is. Very tasty! I can drink it alone or with mixed drinks, attractive packaging, it definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy again and would recommend to friends and family!
Heather T.
Huntington , WV
Purchased at: Kroger
I love the smooth taste of Smirnoff vodka. It’s very affordable and great for a lot of mixed drinks.
KEISHA J.
Mitchellville
Tough, this is one that is reached for when the money is low but you want a drink. I have not had Smirnoff in years
Serena T.
Yaphank, NY
I'm not a huge fan of vodka, though this was smooth and slightly less bitter than something like skyy. My partner is an avid vodka drinker and he generally shys away from Smirnoff and instead gravitates towards Gray Goose
Jenny R.
New York
Always makes the best cranberry vodka. My go to every single time I’m in the mood for vodka. I also have it with orange juice and it’s pretty good.
Mattie M.
Great for the price, great for when you’re having people over or for a night out. Good for punch, or other types of mixed drinks
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.