BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Lorrie B.
Muscle Shoals
You can usually get a big bottle of this for less than $20! It is perfect for having friends over and making mixed drinks. This can be mixed with anything and doesn’t take much to feel a buzz.
KEISHA J.
Mitchellville
Tough, this is one that is reached for when the money is low but you want a drink. I have not had Smirnoff in years
Alicia A.
Phoenix
It’s great ! I would buy for my next occasion. It’s very affordable. It’s not expensive
Stine F.
Its very cheap. But that also means its potent for me. Its a great alternative for staying affordable and well the flavors are definitely a little better but not my go to. If you want a cheaper option and do not care too much about taste than this one works.
Ascia L.
West Allis WI
I love this brand of vodka. It's great from making mixed drinks. The bottle is affordable for the amount. The packaging is plain nothing special or eye catching. I feel everything from taste to marketing is good. Yes I will buy again
Dana D.
Purchased at: Safeway
The headache vodka, you only drink this if you are broke and are needing a good buzz. It tastes awful but when you’re broke does the taste even matter? It gets the job done. If you are on a budget and need a stiff one, this vodka will be your best friend.
Brianna C.
Fremont
Purchased at: Walmart
Tastes great in my Southern Peaches mixed drink. Add this with some Southern Comfort, Peachtree, and Orange Juice. 😍
Natalia L.
Atlanta, GA
It’s a little strong to me so i like to mix it with juice and lemonade or mix it to a cocktail so I don’t have that strong taste. It might be the perfect product for somebody that drinks more often. I really prefer and like the flavored Smirnoff drinks.
Caitlin G.
Auburn
Vodka, like babushka used to make. Burns down the throat quite nicely. Mixes well with cranberry juice or raw wood pulp. Tried to make a caribpulou, substituting 151 rum, Malibu, and pineapple juice with equal parts of this liquid fire. Would buy again :)
Veronica R.
Dallas, TX
It's pretty basic. Sometimes we find it for a good price so it's nice for mixed drinks. I typically use this just as a mixer.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.