BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jennifer K.
St. Charles
Good go-to when you don’t have as much money. Mixes well, especially good for screw-drivers. Not as great to just take straight shots of, though.
Funky C.
Eau Claire
A great, affordable vodka to keep on hand for mixers! We also have used it as a base for infused vodka parties, so we all start at the same level.
Daniel F.
Russellville, AR
It wasn't bad, it wasn't the best. It's vodka. It doesn't have the usual kick that regular vodka has, actually.
Kourtnee C.
Morgantown, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Smooth taste! Has a great price, affordable and easy to find in the stores. Love the variety of flavors as well, the labels are bright and colorful making them stand out when looking for them at the store.
Claire S.
springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s alright. Definitely prefer Tito’s or even absolut. Usually drink it in Moscow mules or bloody Mary’s.
Madisen Z.
west palm beach
Strong taste. Needs to be mixed. Not good for making Jell-O shots. Good mixed with sprite or ginger ale
Taylor L.
Nashville, TN
I like Smirnoff for specifically making large quantities of mixed drinks like for a party. It’s a good value and packs enough punch without breaking the bank. A little sharper than your nicer vodkas but still a great option.
Miranda K.
Galveston
It was great, not my favorite, but still great.  I would buy it again, amd I would recommend it. It's great wit cranberry juice or orange juice, but for drinking straight I preder Absolut, and for Bloody Marys I prefer Tito's or Deep Eddy.
Michelle H.
Cottage Grove
I love how smooth and tasteful this is in my mixed drinks straight or mixed it's great tasting...love they have different flavors available..
whitsonke W.
River Falls
This is the best vodka I've found to make bloody Mary's with. I have not been able to try anything even close to the taste.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.