BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Mercy M.
Grand Junction, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
Nice and smooth! Perfect for any vodka beverage. Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka is my go-to vodka. We always keep a handle of it in the liquor closet. We drink it regularly and always know that it is on hand for guests.
Sarah C.
Plymouth, MN
Standard vodka. Good price point. Have purchased multiple times when on a ‘fun’ budget. Would repurchase again.
Brenda G.
Kingsville
This is a nice straight vodka. It mixes well with anything, including iced tea. This vodka doesn't have much of a bite so I've had it on the rocks.
Ijaza A.
San Diego
Smirnoff is a solid, middle-of- the-shelf vodka ideal for including as a bar staple in both home and for orders at the bar. I would say this is the cheapest vodka I would go for that still tastes good.
Katia R.
Hartford, CT
I don’t remember the exact reason why one summer we kept buying this, but I’m pretty sure it was to make endless Jell-O shots! Those things are delicious with this!
Lorri G.
Checotah
It has a smooth taste. Not bitter like some vodkas. The price is a little higher than some but usually less than dollars difference.
Megan U.
Bartlett, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly, Smirnoff is just not my favorite. It’s not a bad vodka, and I’ll drink it if somebody has it at a party or if it’s on special at a bar, but I wouldn’t buy it for my own personal use. It does have a wide range of flavors, though, if you’re into that sort of thing.
Johanna B.
Shelton, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Smooth, simple, classic vodka. :) mixes very well into just about any mixed drink you could possibly think of.
Samantha J.
Purchased at: Kroger
So good this is definitely my going out drink I would get this anytime I’d have the money the flavor is so good I’m so glad whoever made it is alive he needs 1000 dollars mmmm
Ashley S.
Hughesville, PA
This stuff is smooth! You could just drink it right out of the bottle no like this with red bull. There’s no aftertaste and minimal burn. And the price is great for the taste!! I will definitely buy this again  and keep a bottle on hand for guests. Definitely something to have in the liquor cabinet.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.