BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Ellie W.
Rentz, GA
I buy this frequently, great for mixing but wouldn’t take shots. It isn’t a smooth vodka, burns going down! For the price I would recommend it to others. You can’t beat the price. It gets the job done and doesn’t break the bank.
Trisha B.
Enterprise, AL
Smirnoff is one of my go-to vodkas. It is usually a decent price, so you can't go wrong with that. Easily mixable with your favorite mix-in. I am ALWAYS a repeat customer with Smirnoff. I will definitely purchase again, and I will definitely recommend this to others.
Elizabeth N.
Wyoming, MI
Goes down smooth for being lower grade alcohol. Mixes well with any kind of chaser. Good value for the price, especially if you’re a poor college student. I had a half gallon on top of my fridge that lasted a majority of the semester.
Cassandra W.
Montevideo, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Always a classic, its smooth tasting and you can literally mix it with anything! My favorite Is orange juice and sprite, and sometimes with a little pineapple juice. The price is super affordable which is always a winner in my book.
Kristin Y.
gosport
This vodka is pretty affordable and I have tons of memories with Smirnoff. It’s alcohol not much to say it will get the job done if you drink enough. Always loved Smirnoff liquors. I would most definitely recommend it to anyone 21+.
Brenda M.
Seligman
This vodka has been a family favorite for years.
My father and uncle always bought it.  Now I buy it.
The price is always right.
I am a repeat consumer.

Monica G.
Tx
I can appreciate the fact that it's cheap and it's strong. I just wish it would go down a little smoother. All in all though, if your looking for a good vodka to use for jello shots or mixed drinks than this is a decent choice.
Angelica H.
New York
Who can go wrong with plain vodka! Great for any kind of drink. This is always a must purchase for a party. The taste was great. I always go with Smirnoff Vodka. I would recommend to anyone that needed a vodka for everyone’s taste.
Talia F.
Fairfield
Definitely not my favorite vodka. Burns like hell but again it’s hard liquor so what can you expect. I’ve bought it before and it does the trick. Fairly priced but there is definitely better quality vodka for your money out there.
Queen E.
Davie, FL
A classic vodka that has been around in my family for years. I enjoy this with soda & lime, or even with cranberry or orange juice. It has a nice, crisp flavor that goes well with anything. This is my no. 1 go to vodka. A must try!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.