BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Allie P.
Standard vodka. Good for shots and mixed drinks. Pretty on par with other brands in the same price range. Would buy again
Brittany G.
Southbridge
My go to for jungle juice .. Or jello shots or pudding shots. Or anything that brings in a crowd... Great for mixed drinks as well..
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very good and it’s not a hard alcohol to drink. I love drinking this bottle and it had a lot .
Brittany B.
Charlotte
Smirnoff’s Triple Distilled Vodka is one of my favorites for a non-flavored vodka. It is smooth and is great for mixing drinks. I would recommend Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka for those wanting to make affordable mixed drinks.
Alexis F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This vodka, never gives me a headache. That’s so important to me. I bring this particular vodka out during parties and everyone loves it! My favorite way to drink it is with pineapple juice/soda.
Brittany H.
Daytona Beach
This is a very basic vodka. Not much flavor and goes down smooth. The price is very affordable and if you follow other coupon sites can score great deals on it.
Renae D.
Laguna Hills , CA
Purchased at: Target
This is a decent vodka for the price but it gets the job done. It is a great deal I personally think
Ashley B.
Franklin
Purchased at: Walgreens
This vodka is good for mass amounts of mixed drinks. Whenever I go to an outdoor event or am hosting one, I make sure I have this readily available. It blends well for most vodka based mixed drinks.
Makenzie W.
Somerville
Not the best vodka out there but it's certainly a classic and will do in a pinch. It's perfect for mix drinks where the vodka taste is being hidden a bit. It's also one of the best values.
Michelle t.
Axton
Usually when I buy this I mix this with different juices or mixers. This is one of my favorite drinks and others I've shared this with enjoy it also
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.