BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kristin G.
A little more expensive than some alternative vodka choices... But definitely more smooth!
Amy H.
This is a great priced decent vodka. However I don’t find it as smooth as some I have tried
Sena D.
Use this for our bloody marys. This is one of our favorites! We always buy the big bottle.
Caitlin O.
Kennesaw, GA
This was the perfect vodka for when I was in college, but I wanted a better tasting vodka.
Nima L.
This vodka is good, the first one I tried also. It's not as smooth as others I have tried.
Leigh W.
Severna Park
Nice vodka ya a good price. We buy it in bulk for our parties. It’s great in mixed drinks.
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
We normally keep this on hand at our house. It's nothing fancy but it gets the job done :)
Mark W.
Too sharp. Often would prefer to pay extra to get a smoother vodka. Very cheap alternative
Donte H.
Langhorne, PA
A go to beverage in my house. Our wine/liquor cabinet is never with out a bottle (or two).
Ailish M.
Fremont, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great for making mixed drinks. Way better than the cheaper vodkas, but still a good price.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.