BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Abriana M.
Cameron, NC
Vodka is the best because it can mix with anything. I'm a baby and I don't like shots. I also don't usually like plain liquor.
Mai L.
stevens point
Purchased at: Kroger
This isn’t the best vodka but when you’re a broke college student looking for a great time, this is what you get. I usually mix it with sprite.
Cayla O.
Michigan City
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this to make Jell-O shots not to expensive and not too cheap so the taste doesn’t come out into the shots. I get tons of compliments on them too. This is my go to for anything jello or parties
Taylor B.
4548 spring st ext
Always my first choice for any vodka. Really smooth to drink and mixes well with other drinks. Also pretty fair price.
Emma S.
Bethlehem
Pretty avantage cheap vodka good for mixing with other types of juices. I wouldn’t buy it all the time though
angie k.
This was always my dad's favorite so it was what I gravitated towards when I started drinking vodka. It's definitely very good and distilled however there are other brands that are smoother.
Michelle T.
Smirnoff is just good inexpensive vodka. We purchase it at bulk markets to just have a big jug of vodka for any jello shots or mixed drinks where you don't want the vodka flavor to be the star. I recommend it for jello shots. Not an easy drink to have randomly.
Kailyn M.
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Good vodka for a good price! Quality is decent and doesn't leave you with a horrendous hang over the next morning!
Grace F.
Cambridge, MA
Purchased at: Target
I don’t love Smirnoff triple distilled vodka. I am a repeat consumer turned last time consumer. With other, higher quality options out there, I’ve stopped purchasing.
Shay D.
San Antonio
Great vodka for the price! You know what you are getting and you might as well go in bulk because the smaller you buy the more expensive it is. Always in stock and ready for a party! You can’t go wrong with Smirnoff!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.