BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Emma S.
Pittsford, NY
Pretty avantage cheap vodka good for mixing with other types of juices. I wouldn’t buy it all the time though
Rachael T.
camby
Purchased at: Kroger
This is in my top 5 for cheaper vodka. I went through a period of being gluten free so I drank a lot of this!
Brooke O.
Hampton Bays
Smirnoff Vodka has been my go-to vodka since I started drinking vodka. It’s a classic, consistently quality.
Michelle W.
Lake Isabella, CA
It gets the job done. The only thing is the hangover the next day that you don't get with higher end vodkas.
Kaylynn A.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Smirnoff is really good and affordable , love mixing it with cranberry juice. They have all kind of flavors ‘
Tianne J.
This is a great vodka for mixing drinks. It is a brand we continue to buy due to the quality and price point
michelle s.
Tennessee
I think this is the best bang for your buck. It's a good solid mid-range vodka, easily added to mixed drinks.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a classic for parties and so many drinks!!! Forever my favorite and adorable! Great value for the price!
Kayla B.
French Camp
This is my go to vodka for parties. It is Inexpensive and is super smooth. Can never go wrong with Smirnoff.
Maggie W.
La Porte
Purchased at: Kroger
Smirnoff is a good vodka that is fairly inexpensive. I have a gluten allergy and Smirnoff is my go to vodka.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.