BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Stoked T.
Your standard workhorse of a vodka! Recognizable name and label. Easy to find in the liquor store. Perfect to pick up when you don't want to spend a lot of time thinking about which Vodka to get. Great for the price. Affordable, good for occasional cocktails.
Kristen v.
West Berlin
Smirnoff is one of my favorite Vodkas. It’s not too expensive and it also doesn’t taste like cheap liquor the packaging is attractive and it always meets my expectations in quality and taste. I would always recommend this to others!
Mayci B.
Chickamauga, GA
Went down smooth both in mixed drinks and as a shot. What you would expect from this process point in a vodka. Would buy again for partying not for pleasure.
Elissa M.
Newton
This vodka is great for mix drinks on a hot summer day. The triple distilled vodka makes for a warm and soothing shot.
Elizabeth A.
Louisa
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this kind and it doesn’t have much of a burn to it which is nice! It has a great value and I feel like there isn’t much room for improvement but it comes in a really nice bottle that I would for sure buy again!
Kelly K.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Target
Great go to vodka! Not to expensive but doesn’t taste like bottom shelf. Would tell everyone to get it!
Emily M.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Costco
It is a great brand of plain vodka! I am not the nuggets vodka drinker anymore but when I do I opt for this or Tito’s
April W.
Moulton
You can’t beat the price of this vodka! Cheap but still good. This is my “on a budget” vodka! I highly recommend it. It’s very good in comparison to others at a higher price! TGIF got get you some and stay home!
Summer G.
Rogers, AR
This is always my go to when I am looking for affordable alcohol. The taste does not bother me and I love the way the bottles look! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for something cheap and easy.
Lazalette F.
San Tan Valley
Great for adding to a drink. Love that they have a big bottle, it comes in handy for a bug party. It never feels too overpowering when you add more than necessary.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.