BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Megan C.
JBER
One of my favorite brands! I'm never disappointed. I can always count on a quality product. Will purchase again!
Marisa N.
Osceola, IN
Fine to add in mixed drinks. Gets the job done but its not the best. It is a big bottle for a cheap price though.
Mariana C.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
I love it, I’m from Brazil so is so good make a drink called “caipirinha” with vodka. The quality is really high!
Nicole J.
Fayetteville, NC
Now this is amazing and with so many favors that I can’t wait to try. I am sure they are all going to be great
Elizabeth N.
Smirnoff is a decent vodka for the price. I would not consider it high quality but it is fine for mixed drinks.
Mary M.
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka is very good with many different mixers. I do enjoy using it in Bloody Mary's.
Lauren J.
This is my go to affordable doesn’t give you a hangover vodka! Perfect for any drink. My go to is bloody Mary’s
Greta H.
Orangeburg
It's good to make mixed drink with!! Strong and I can't drink to much of it cause it will give me heart burn..
Anna E.
united states
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Its not my first choice but it is a really good vodka for the price. I would definitely buy this product again.
Fawna T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This has always been my favorite vodka because it’s always so smooth. The packaging is classy and recognizable.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.